10 Most Dangerous Foods You Must Stop Eating Now – Must Read
10. Chocolate Like greasy foods, chocolate coats the fingers as it melts against the warmth of your skin and leaves its mark anywhere you touch. As you try to clean it off the steering wheel, you’re likely to end up swerving.
9. Soft Drinks Not only are they subject to spills, but also the carbonated kind can fizz as you’re drinking if you make sudden movements, and most of us remember cola fizz in the nose from childhood. It isn’t any more pleasant now.
8. Jelly and Cream-Filled Donuts Has anyone eaten a jelly donut without some of the center oozing out? Raspberry jelly can be difficult at best to remove from fabric.
7. Fried Chicken This is another food that leaves you with greasy hands, which means constantly wiping them on something–even if it’s your shirt. It also makes the steering wheel greasy.
6. Any Barbecued Food The sauce may be great, but if you have to lick your fingers, the sauce will end up on whatever you touch.
5. Juicy Hamburgers From the grease of the burger to ketchup and mustard, it could all end up on your hands, your clothes and the steering wheel.
4. Chili The potential for drips and slops down the front of clothing is significant.
3. Tacos This is a food that can disassemble itself without much help, leaving your car looking like a salad bar.
2. Hot Soups Many people drink it like coffee and run the same risk of a hot, painful, messy spill.
1. Coffee It’s hot. It spills. And it always finds a way out of the cup.