Young boy dies after overdosing on drugs in Lagos (Video)

A young boy has died following an apparent drug abuse in the popular Oko Oba Abattoir in Agege, Lagos.

When he was found slumped, people initially thought he was just knocked out by the drugs, only to later discover that he had died.

The deceased was said to have sniffed gum and consumed an excess amount of Tramadol.

Watch the video below:


You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *